Join our team
Are you a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged? Do you like being a subject expert, provide superior customer service in a team environment? This may be the opportunity for you.
This position is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory to assist in roof inspections, bid/ proposal preparation, answer questions, assist client with technical support to ensure long –term relationships.
- Presentations to homeowners
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing clients
- Meet and support insurance claims adjuster
- Reliable Transportation
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge :
- Manage time to complete tasks assigned
- Analyze problems and suggest practical solutions
- Express oneself effectively and concisely – verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Meet deadlines under short time periods
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work in an environment that is consistently changing
- Exercise roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements
- Clear driving record and valid driver’s license
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- English fluently – verbal and written
- Ability to lift and climb a ladder
- 2 years in sales position and 1 year must be related experience including insurance claims
If interested and have business development experience, please submit your application today!